October 24, 2014
As of today we have added several ways you can use your Bitcoins as collateral to take long or short positions in the precious metals markets through the First Global Credit Investment service.
- GLD – SPDR Gold Trust (trading @ about 118 USD)
- SLV (Silver) – iShares Silver Trust (trading @ about 16.50 USD)
- PALL – ETFS physical palladium Shares (trading @ about 76 USD)
- GDX – Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (trading @ about 20.40 USD)
- GDXJ – Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (trading @ about 31 USD)
- NEM – Newmont Mining Corp: traded on NYSE (trading @ about 22 USD)
- RGLD – Royal Gold Inc: traded on NASDAQ (trading @ about 66.80 USD
If you have anything you’d like to see included on the service please email your suggestions to Marcie.Terman@firstglobalcredit.com.